Friday, September 7, 2007

15 MONTHS!!!!


Well I can't believe it my baby girl is 15 months already. Today (well now yesterday,see the time) we had her 15 month appointment and it went really good. She had 3 shots her last hib shot,her MMR and the chickenpox shot. Overall she did good just a little whimper at the second and third shot. But then she started playing with her popsicle stick the Dr. gave her and she was okay. Now for her stats... 17 lbs 10oz/-3% Her height 30 inches/35%. Yes her weight is still in the negative % but the Dr. said she is still growing nicely. She said she's probably going to be petite like her mommy. As far as her weight goes she is gaining and continuing to grow just on her own little curve but it is moving right below the normal curve. Her height really shot up this time and is also looking good. So all in all my little girl is becoming a big girl and we don't have to go back until 18 months.

Most of you know I've been on hiatus because over Labor Day we went to Ocean City, Maryland for a few days. We had a blast and I will post about our trip very soon I promise. With lots of pictures too.

1 comment:

Kelly A said...

I'm glad Jenna's appt. went well!!! She seems to do great with shots....that's so nice!!!!

They always say that great things come in small packages!!! I have surely been living my life by that saying...Hee Hee:)