Sunday, September 16, 2007

What a Beautiful Day....

So I got up much earlier than usual on a Saturday. We had a neighborhood yard sale planned and we weren't sure how the weather was going to turn out since it was raining on Friday when we went to bed. I had most of our stuff out and set up by 8am which was a small miracle for me. Those of you who know me I don't really do well with early mornings. The yard sale ended up only being us and two other neighbor's which was fine because we ended up with lots of traffic from the few signs that were still left hanging after the rain. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We had a very successful "first" yard sale. Jacob even "bought" himself a few things. I put out our collection of Beanie Babies from a long time ago. This was Jacob's first time seeing them so of course he had to pick out the ones he wanted to buy.


Here's some of what he ended up with.
Most of what we sold was the kids clothes and a few other baby items. We also had some different odds and ends items. Just some stuff we didn't want look at anymore and things that were just taking up space in the basement. All in all it was a great day.








After the yard sale we decided to take a quick break for lunch and get into the car and go to CiCi's Pizza here in town. After we got home and relaxed a little we went across the street to the neighbor's house where lots of kids from the neighborhood were playing. The kids all had a great time together. Mostly just chasing each other around and riding each other's bikes.
The weather was really great this weekend I just hope that it doesn't get too cold to fast. It has been rather chilly in the morning. I also hope we have good weather for up coming trip to the West coast. When we get home I think I'll really be ready for Fall to be here. Now I just have to pack. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me not want to do it. Hope every one has a great week and I'll try and post again before we leave on Thursday.

Daddy having fun throwing Jenna up in the air!

1 comment:

Kelly A said...

Too bad we all didn't make as much at our yard sale as you and Joe did!!!! You guys did awesome:)

The kids sure did have a blast outside this weekend.....we will have to get together and take them to the park before it gets too cold!!

If I don't see you before you leave I hope you guys have a great trip!!