Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April here already and the current temp here is 72 degrees. However it's overcast and there is a chance of rain, but 72 people. I hope that the weather continues to get better, Yeah April!
Has anyone noticed that there's only 39 days left until Joe and I leave for Hawaii? We couldn't be more excited. We can hardly wait. I really don't think it's so much that we're going to Hawaii, now don't get me wrong we're totally pumped about where we're going. But I mostly think it's just the whole idea that we are going on a VACATION!

2 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

The ultimate saying is Great minds think alike!

Have a happy day!!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

It's a little chilly today. but yesterday was such a treat! I'm sure you are so excited for the trip and the next 38 days or so are going to fly by! I can't wait to see the pics from your trip :)