Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tired and at a loss for words

There's really not to much going on over, I mean nothing too exciting anyway. I am kind of having a little bit of blogger's block, I think. I guess it could also have something to do with the fact that I am feeling a little tired and weak again, on and off. I had a Dr.'s appointment last week and my BP is still pretty low. I have been checking it on and off while at work and it has been pretty consistently low. On Thursday morning I am going for this test called a Tilt Table Test. It only takes about an hour that is if I last that long without fainting. Hopefully that will not happen and the test will just show, what I already know and that is that my blood pressure drops dramatically when I go from a lying to standing position. What does this mean? It means that apparently I have low blood pressure. In order to not feel light headed and dizzy, I will have to go meds for a while and hopefully it will get me regulated. I am hoping that this is not a permanent thing. I am really getting a little sick of this whole not feeling like myself thing. I HATE being dizzy, I HATE feeling light headed but it's not just my head it's my whole body that feels funny. I am really hoping that this is all better sooner rather than later, cause I really don't want to feel like this on vacation. How horrible would that be? So enough about me and my griping.
Other than me feeling like crap, we had a pretty good weekend. On Friday we had a play date, the kids really enjoyed their time with their friends. As I also enjoy my time visiting with my friends. It's nice to have that time even if it is just once every two weeks. I have no pictures from our play date or anything else we did this weekend. Daddy kind of left the diaper bag in his car and when it finally did end up in the house on Friday night I kind of left with out it on Saturday.
Friday night I had a little get together at our house. I had a Tastefully Simple Party with my neighbor/friend who is a consultant. This was my first experience with TS and I loved it. The food was great and the company of my friends was also great.
Saturday Nana and I and the kids decided to head out for a while. We went to the Dulles Town Center for a little bit, we had lunch and I had a few things to return. After finishing up at the DTC we headed back towards home and stopped at the Leesburg Outlets as I had a few more returns to do there. I also bought the kids a few thing for spring. The Gap was having a great sale lots of stuff was 40% off. The outlets were packed it was like it was Christmas or something. Lines everywhere. The funniest of them all was the Coach store. They are getting ready to move into a bigger store, they open in the new location on May 1st, I believe. From what my MIL and I heard they are trying to get rid of most of their inventory so they don't have to move it ( a whole 10 stores down). There was a line outside of the store, an employee was only letting so many people in at once. One woman my MIL talked to said she waited outside the store for an hour, and then she waited in line inside for another hour and a half. They had all of the merchandise marked down any where from 30%-50% off the lowest marked down price. It sounds pretty good but not worth 3 hours of my time after you factor in time to shop. The weather was great on Saturday, a good day to be out in the nice fresh air.
And of course Sunday brought the ugly rain just about the whole day. It seems as though it has been raining non stop. I had to work of course on Sunday, too. I guess this post tittle isn't really true. I have really rambled on for too long now. Sorry there's no pics of the kids or anything else for that matter. Hopefully this little block won't last for too long and I'll be back on track soon. Hope every one else had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Kelly A said...

I am having trouble posting too. There's just nothing going on!

I hope your doctor's appt. on Thursday goes well and that you get regulated soon! It's really tough not feeling well while taking care of kids all day.

I look forward to the playdates too!! It's good for the kids and mommy's!!!

The TS party was SO nice and relaxing! I love those things:) Isn't their food awesome? I can't wait to get my BBB!! YUM:)

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow with your Tilt Table Test. I hope it all goes well! I am glad you liked the TS party.