Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And we made it.....Finally

We are here and having a fabulous time, so much so that this is really the first time I've been on the laptop since we got here. We got in on Sunday at about five minutes til midnight. By the time we got our bags, and got our rental car we arrived at the resort just after 1:00 a.m. In bed by 2:00a.m and up at 5:45am for our first adventure. We have had two early mornings since we got here for planned activities and we all know that I'm not very good with early mornings. But getting up early has proven to be worth it. I can not wait to post some of our pics from our adventures thus far and plan to soon.

For the record I don't think our kids miss us, like we miss them. Today (Tuesday) Joe called to talk to them and Jenna refused, she was more interested in watching another little girl. Jacob on the other hand did say "Hi Dada!" and then was back to learning how to do Karate of some sort at our mall. So not really missing us. Which I guess I am actually okay with because I don't want them to missing us so horribly that they're not listening to Nana.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful week, thus far and I will be back soon hopefully with pics in my next post. Also this post is actually being done at 9:00p.m. Hawaii time, not the 3:00a.m that it says : )

*Just tried to upload a pic, and I believe Blogger is having issues*

2 comments:

Kelly A said...

I am SO glad you guys got there OK and are having a GREAT time!!!

I can't wait to see pics!! :)

The Sweet Family said...

Glad to hear your having a great time. However, get off the computer . . hehehe

Thanks for thinking of us!