Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jacob Michael Fiocca is 5!

At this moment 5 years ago, my baby boy was born. Jacob, I cannot believe you are five already. You have made Daddy and I so proud to be your parents. You are such a kind hearted, but strong willed little boy. Everyday is such and adventure with you. You are our protector, I love that you are always looking out for what's best for for Mommy, Daddy and your little sister Jenna. We love you Jacob.


Happy 5th Birthday Jacob Michael!!!!!

Love You Always,
Mommy, Daddy, and Jenna
XOXOXO

3 comments:

Melis B said...

Awwww, what a sweet photo. Happy Birthday Jacob!!

I hope you all had a terrific Christmas and birthday!

Have a great weekend!!

~Melis

Kelly A said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope he had a great birthday!