Monday, January 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the
rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

So I've been tagged by my friend and neighbor Melis B...I'm not to sure how I'm going to do with this but I am going to try, because this should be so much fun but I am not sure which one to go with?
I think I've decided to go with two of them well because I don't know how exciting one will be.First I'll start with 5 Places on my "want to see or want to see again" list,in no particular order.....
1. Disney World with Jacob and Jenna, Joe and I have been 3 times but the last time was in 2003 when I was about 4 months pregnant with Jacob.
2. On another cruise, I don't really care where to just somewhere warm. I'd also like to bring the kids along this time as Joe and I have been on two childless cruises. With the last one being in 2004 for our 5 year wedding anniversary when Jacob was 9 months old. (This was my first time away from him,boy was that hard but that story will have to wait til another day.)
3. Hawaii, With a stop on every island. Joe and I spent a week there for our Honeymoon but we really only got to see Kona. We loved it and have been talking about going back ever since we left.
4.Bora,Bora Tahiti do I really need to say more about this beautiful place. Never been there but having been dreaming of Joe and I going there ever since I discovered this awesome little place. I want to stay in one those cool little bungalows over the water. Looks like paradise doesn't it?





5. Back to Germany and to be able to see other parts of Europe. Joe and I went to Germany back in 2002 for business for Joe's then job. We were in Germany for 2 weeks and we got to see a lot of different cities there. Lots of beautiful countryside , but it would have been nice to stay longer in some of the cities. I would have loved to go to Belgium with Joe but I had to go back to work and he stayed there for another week. I would have also liked to see Paris because we really weren't that far away but with this being a business trip Joe's free time was very limited. We still had a really good time and got to see a lot of really cool stuff.
I'm including this pic from our Germany trip because it's one of Joe's favorites of me:)
Okay now onto 5 random/weird facts about myself......
1.I am slightly obsessed with socks I have at least one pair for every Holiday but Christmas is by far the worst. While putting away my Christmas socks this year I decided to count them including the ones I received for gifts this year and the ones I bought after Christmas on sale I have a grand total of 30 pairs. I know!
2. I also have another small obsession with Coach purses. In the last month I have acquired two more to add to my collection one that I purchased at the Coach Outlet in Hagerstown, Md and one that Joe bought me for Christmas:)
3.I love to eat Steak, Fillet Mignon is my favorite of course and up until about two years ago I ate all my steaks well done but now I eat them medium well much, much yummier. I would also eat a steak everyday if I could.
4.I have four scars from four different sets of stitches. One from my appendectomy surgery, I was 10 or 11 when I had to have my appendix removed. Second scar is from a skateboard accident when I was nine this ones on my chin. Third one is also on my chin and is from a bike accident when I was about ten. The last and final scar is yet again on my chin and is from another skateboarding accident when I was thirteen. Yes, I was told after the first skateboarding accident to NEVER step foot on a skateboard but obviously I did not listen to my mother. Sorry Mom!
5. I love the soap opera Days of Our Lives. I have literally been watching this soap opera for as long as I can remember even as a young child I watched it with my mom. I didn't start watching it daily until I was in high school but I have been pretty much watching it everyday since then. If I can't watch it live I used to tape it on the VCR but now I record it on our Dish Network PVR. Over the last few years it has had some really strange story lines but I can't seem to let go. It has been a part of my life for so long, I know a little weird but that's what I'm supposed to be doing right?
Okay and now for the saddest part of this post...Tagging my friends well guess what? All of my friends that have BLOGs have already been tagged or tagged me. Thanks Melis B! All the rest of my friends have not jumped on the BLOG band wagon just yet. It was fun thanks, hope everyone enjoys and learned a little something new about me.
P.S I am having a bit of a problem with the paragraphs when I publish this post so I am sorry about the paragraphs running together.

2 comments:

Kelly A said...

You are so funny Jamie!!!

I would LOVE to go to Bora Bora too!!! Too bad John will NEVER get on a plane for that long. I think it would kill him!!

Melis B said...

I love it. You did great!!!

Lots of fun random things I never knew. :)

Have a great afternoon!