Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A new banner...

I think it's time for a new banner. I don't think that the snow man banner was really fitting since it hasn't really snowed to amount to anything this winter. So maybe if I changed my banner something will happen.

Oh did I also mention that today I returned the snowsuits I had bought for the kids for this winter. My 90 days was almost up at Target and you know how they are there. I figured if they haven't had to wear them yet what are the chances they will have to wear them at all this year? I also returned the snow boots I bought both of them, also never worn. It's a good thing too because Jacob's feet have grown since I bought them in November... he's now a size 11. He grew a whole size, yikes! I think that Jenna's feet have grown a little also... she's currently in a size 5 and one pair of her size 5 shoes don't quite fit her anymore. But the other couple of pairs she has do, so I'm not too sure about her foot just yet. You see, this is how things normally work in life for me... I get rid of something and then I end up needing it once it's gone. I am totally convinced that it will snow soon since the kids don't have snow bibs or snow boots any longer, only time will tell.


Hope everyone had a good weekend, as we did. Kind of just hung out at the house and went out for a few things we needed. We played a new game with the kids. Jacob got the Candy Land DVD for Christmas from Nana but we hadn't played it until Friday night. He absolutely loves it. There's three different games you can play on it and Grandma Nut is his favorite. It's so cute too when he says he wants to play "grandma nut." We've played with it every day since we've opened it, and Jenna even plays along a little bit.

P.S Spell check is still not working? Sorry!

5 comments:

Kelly A said...

I haven't seen the Candy Land DVD. I will have to check that out. Johnny loves the boardgame!

We can't wait to see you guys either!! Are you up for McDonald's after???

Glad you guys had a nice weekend!!

Kelly A said...

By the way....I like your new banner!!:)

Kelly A said...

OOOOhhh.....I like this banner even better!!!

Melis B said...

Love the new banner~it's great. The kids are SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Nut is Kavon's favorite game on that too.