Friday, November 21, 2008

Is It Really Over?

Fall. I can't believe that it has came and went. It really went by way too fast this year. I know that it isn't officially over until December 20th. As the first official day of Winter is December 21st. I am not sure about how the weather has been around the rest of the state or the country for that matter but it sure has been cold here. We have been having flurries already. Last year we didn't see flurries this early. All three days this week when I went to pick up the kids it started flurrying. It's not even Thanksgiving yet. Now don't get me wrong I am actually enjoying the early winter weather. It's just a little weird. Not just two weeks ago we were out in the yard with the kids playing in the leaves. Yes it was a little cool but nothing like these last few days have been.


Well I really can't account too much for the last couple of days as I haven't stepped out of the house too much since yesterday afternoon. My wonderful sinus infection has come back in full force. I am now on my second round of antibiotics. I did not go to work on Thursday because my head felt like it was going to explode at any moment. Instead I stayed in bed most of the night as well of most of the day today. My head is feeling much better, not 100% but better. As a result of staying in bed most of the day I am now not tired when I should be. Go figure.

Enough about me, I would like to share some pics of the kids playing in the leaves in the yard from about two weeks ago. Also this week at preschool Jacob has been learning all about Indians and Thanksgiving. He made a "Indian" necklace, a Indian Headband and a noise maker all at school. One night while at home Nana and the kids also made an Indian Headband, they had quite a bit of fun. With pictures to prove it. I know I am a bit behind on sharing pictures but better late than never, right?








~My Little Indians~

2 comments:

Kelly A said...

I'm So sorry about your sinus infection Jamie :( If you need anything JLKM!!!

Man...you guys had a TON of leaves. It looks like the kids had a blast!!! I love their headbands...Very Cute!! :)

I hope you start feeling better soon and are able to enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Look at all of those leaves! WOW! I would not like the job of bagging those :) Love the pics of the kiddos...too funny!

Amy