Thursday, April 9, 2009

Her Easter Party!

On Tuesday Jenna had her Easter party at school. All the kids seemed to have a good time. They dyed some eggs, hunted for some eggs, had a snack and then had story time. This party had the most parents, there was a total of six parents there and only nine of the ten kids were at school that day. I was not a party parent this time around but it's still fun to go and watch all the kids. Especially Jenna she is a completely different little girl at school. She is so quiet compared to the non stop talk we have at home. It really is funny. I guess I should say it's a blessing. I told Joe hopefully she will stay that way,you know quieter at school. She is like me in so many ways, when it comes to her personality. I only say I hope she stays on the quiet side because in school I was always getting talked to about my talking. Can you imagine that? I know what a surprise right. Ha! Ha! Only time will tell. Onto some pictures from the party....

Dyeing her eggs------Then she found two eggs
Look at these two matching cuties!----Yes, she was dipping her pretzel in her cupcake frosting.
And this one Jenna not paying attention to me trying to take her picture, She was more interested in Mrs. Kelly standing next to Mommy.
I am still hoping for better weather for the weekend. While we were at school yesterday there was some snow flurries. I could not believe it. I am waiting patiently for Spring to return. I am not sure how much longer I can be patient for. Hope everyone is enjoying their week.

1 comment:

Kelly A said...

I'm kinda sad that was their last party for the school year :( It went by so fast.

The kids were all so cute!! I love seeing them in their school environment!!