1. I was born in Bellflower, California
2. I have one brother who is 3 and 1/2 years younger than me.
3. I lived in California for 22 years of my life.
4. I have been married for 8yrs...in October it will be 9.
5. I LOVE to eat out.
6. My favorite place to eat is The Melting Pot.
7. I LOVE to eat steak.
8. Dessert is my favorite meal.
9. Every day that I am at work I eat a candy bar or a bag of Skittles.
10. I have two kids: Jacob 4yrs, Jenna almost 2yrs.
11. I have known my husband since I was 11yrs old.
12. I secretly knew we'd end up together forever.
13. My first car I owned was a Honda CRX
14. I have only owned Honda's.
15. My Odyssey makes my 7th Honda (Joe's had 4 himself) That makes 11 Hondas between us.
16. I permed my hair for about 13 years of my life.
17. My first perm was when I 10, and I had to have more than 1/2 the length of my hair cut off.
18. I have only lived in California and Virginia.
19. I never finished college... I wish I had.
20. I Love Arby's, especially the Beef n' Cheddar on a regular bun.
21. Growing up I wanted to be a teacher, that's what I was going to school for.
22. I've always wanted to own a RED car. (I will someday!)
23. I HATE that my parents still live in Cali.
24. I HATE that all of my family is still in Cali, and I miss them terribly.
25. I wish that I could visit them more often.
26. I LOVE shopping.
27. I really have a problem.... I shop when I really don't need to.
28. I miss my great grandma and great grandpa horribly. (I lost my g-grandpa in June 1991, my g-grandma in January 2001)
29. I can't wait to take the kids on a cruise.
30. I love the beach even more, now that Jacob loves it so much.
31. My brother and I never really got along until we both moved out.
32. I have always been a loud person.....surprised!?
33. In school I constantly got in trouble for talking.
34. I have known my very dearest friend since I was 10. It will be 21yrs this year.
35. I can't wait to take the kids to Walt Disney World.
36. My nickname from my dad is Pumpkin.
37. My first job (I filled in for my Best Friend) was at a vet's office. I hated it.
38. I Love In n Out Burger.
39. I got my license on my 16th bday.
40. My second job was at rubber stamp store. That job lasted 9 months until I moved to N. Cali. I loved it.
41. I Love Miguel's Jr's shredded beef tacos.
42. I lived in Northern California for 2yrs (with Joe). This is when I moved out of my parent's house.
43. I loved living in Northern California.
44. I (We) haven't been back to visit since we moved from there.
45. I have been to Disneyland more times than I can count (Joe and I had annual passes for 4yrs)
46. I am so proud to be a Mommy! They (the kids) make everyday an adventure.
47. My middle name is Lynn, so is Jenna's.
48. My favorite drink is DR. PEPPER
49. Since being pregnant and nursing I don't drink a lot of caffeine, mostly CF DP or CF Coke.
50. I don't like coffee or anything with coffee flavor.
51. I don't like tea either.
52. I drink lots of water.
53. I haven't drank Orange Juice since being pregnant with Jenna in 05 b/c it made me very sick.
54. I was married in Las Vegas at the Bellagio.
55. I love purses, especially COACH.
56. I love shoes.
57. I wear a size 5, most of the time.
58. Sometimes I buy shoes from the kids department.
59. I have a small obsession with socks.
60. I have NO tattoos.
61. I have very little tolerance for pain.
62. My ears are pierced, two in one ear, three in the other.
63. The first hole in my left ear is very torn.
64. I tore it when I was two and it never healed properly.
65. I hate cleaning, really of any kind.
66. I am learning to enjoy cooking.
67. I used to not like it, but making it fun has made me enjoy it more.
68. I am not good with directions, that's why I have navigation!
69. I'm not a morning person, I hate getting up early.
70. My nickname from my grandparents is Magpie.
71. Most people would not consider me shy, but I really am until I get to know you.
72. I love chick flicks.
73. I have watched Days of Our Lives since I was a very young child.
74. I used to be a really picky eater, but I've gotten so much better in the last 10 years. (Joe has really helped me.)
75. As a child I ate Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Nuggets, Grilled Cheese, Hot Dogs, and Spaghettio's.
76. I have birthmark identical to my Aunt Linda's (my dad's sister) on my right arm. Same spot, size, color, same arm, everything.
77. The year I was born.
78. I ate my first salad in 2001. I love Ranch dressing. (I know, crazy?)
79. I am a very emotional person.
80. I don't eat/like seafood.
81. My favorite color is red.
82. I am addicted to blogging.
83. I am also addicted to reading other people's blogs.
84. I had my appendix removed when I was 10. I have a nice scar from it.
85. I have three sets of stitches on my chin. Two from skateboarding accidents, and one from a bicycle accident.
86. I am almost always tired, it doesn't matter what time of day it is.
87. I am only 5 feet 2 and 1/2 inches. (I always add the 1/2 in. cause every bit counts)
88. I have been it two car accidents. Both were technically my fault, no injuries thank God.(One in my CRX and one in Joe's Integra.)
89. When I laugh really hard my nostrils flare.
90. Both my kids were born at the same hospital and coincidentally in the same room.
91. I wore dental braces as a young teenager.
92. I graduated High School in 1995.
93. My husband and I started dating when I was 16yrs old.
94. I have been working for Wal-Mart for 10 and 1/2 years. This is only the third job I have had in my life.
95. I flew for the first time in Jan, 1996 and it was from Orange County to Orlando to go to WDW. Actually, we connected thru Chicago!
96. I have been to Germany.
97. Pretty Woman is my favorite movie. I've seen it more times than I can count.
98. As stated above, I lived in Cali for 22yrs. In all those years I never went to Mexico (I waited till we lived in VA to go to Mexico, and that was on a cruise.)
99. I don't really read books, it's very hard for me to get into them.
100. I love Artichokes.
Wow that was really long and really hard. I honestly thought I would never finish, but phew, I'm done! Thanks girls (Sweet, Kelly and Watt's Up), that was lots of fun.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
1. I was born in Bellflower, California