Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just a Few Pictures......Oh and a few words, too!

Just have been hanging out the last couple of days, since John and Alyssa left us on Monday. The kids are really missing their cousins. Every morning they ask for them, it's really cute but also sad at the same time.

On Saturday we went to the movies with all the kids and Nana and we had a great time. One of my favorite things about the movies is the popcorn, but popcorn is just not popcorn without M&M's. I have been enjoying my popcorn at the movies like this since I was about 10 years old. My Aunt Stacey who is just 5 years older than me taught me to eat my popcorn with M&M's. It was when I spent almost an entire Summer with her and my grandparents. If you have not tried M&M's and popcorn you just have to. There's nothing like eating hot popcorn and M&M's. Jacob loves to eat his popcorn this way also at the movies, he's just too cute about it. When we went to the movies on Saturday I shared this yummy combination with John and Alyssa and well they loved it too. So now like my aunt shared this with me I have now shared it with my niece and nephew. Wow! I kind of went off on a tangent, sorry. While we were there we saw a preview for Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa that is due to come out in November. It looks really cute, Jacob really enjoyed the first movie.

On Monday we hit the Hagerstown Outlet Mall, just a quick trip cause I had to go to work that evening. Some of the stores were having really great sales. I was actually quite upset that I don't know or couldn't think of a single person that has a baby girl or that is having one shortly. In the Baby Gap they had a ton of stuff on sale. The guy there said they were clearing out the Summer to get ready for the Fall line. They had baby girl bathing suits on sale for $2.99. I really wanted to buy Jenna another bathing suit especially for that price but she already has enough suits. I just needed to really buy a suit for that price but I didn't since I didn't have anyone to buy for. I was a little disappointed, we ran out of time and I didn't get to go over to the Children's Place outlet and they always have good deals over there. So there it is just a little bit of running around on John and Alyssa's last couple of days with us. I really wish they didn't have to leave so soon the week went by so fast, I miss them too. Hopefully it will be sooner than the last time, when we get to see them again.

Hope everyone is having a good week, oh yeah here's some random pics from the rest of the time the kids were here........................................


Jacob & John eating popcorn and M&M's---------Alyssa & Jenna waiting for the movie
Hanging out at the outlet mall

2 comments:

Kelly A said...

I am sorry that John and Alyssa had to go home. You can tell how much Jacob and Jenna love them!!!

I am glad that you all had a nice visit though!!

I really think I need to head over to the Hagerstown Outlet. I haven't been there since before I had kids. I had no idea they had a Children's Place Outlet. I must head there for Back to School stuff!!!

We all LOVE the first Madagascar!! How exciting that another one is coming out!! :)

The Sweet Family said...

What movie die you enjoy your popcorn and m&m's with?