Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Quick Weekend........

I think that my lack of sleep is finally catching up with me. I have been so tired lately. I have sat down at least four times to write this post. I am getting more sleep than some people ever get but it's just not enough for me. I am trying to go to bed earlier than I have been and it seems to be helping a little. I guess if I give it a little more time I am sure I'll adjust eventually.

I feel like I have been rather busy this past week. But for the life of me I cannot remember all that I (we) did. However I do remember what we did last weekend......

Last Friday after Joe got home we all got packed into the car and headed for Williamsburg. Just a day trip really. Joe got our hotel for super cheap on Priceline and it was actually quite a nice hotel considering the price we paid. We got there, had dinner, went to our hotel, slept, got up the next morning and headed to Busch Gardens Europe. A friend of Joe's from work had some extra tickets that he was not going to get to use by the years end and gave them to us for us to use. It was really quite nice, four tickets. Jenna did not require a ticket, so Nana was able to go with us. The weather turned out to be really nice, not too cool and not too hot. In the evening it cooled down a bit so we had to put pants on but that was okay cause I came prepared. The kids had a really good time. Joe and I took Jacob on a couple of the bigger rides that Jenna wasn't able to go on. He loved all the scary stuff they had going on. We didn't take him in any of the mazes or anything that scary. He loved all the witches, wolves and goblins walking around the park scaring people. Around 9:00p.m. we finally had to hit the road as I had to go to work the next morning. Everyone was pretty much out before we left the parking lot. Here's some pictures from our fun day.............

1 comment:

Kelly A said...

Free tickets. That is SO awesome!!! I looked up their prices this summer and they are expensive!!

It looks like you all had a great time!! I have never been to Busch Gardens. I LOVE all of the pics!!

I have been wondering how you have been doing with sleep and what not. You should start coming home and taking a nap on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Some nice peace and quiet!! :) It can't hurt, right?!?!

I am glad you all are doing well and I will see you later ;)